Clam Cleat Trapeze Cleat 4-8mm
Each Clamcleat® CL253 is supplied with a black "link" (PTLINK). This makes releasing the rope a lot easier. For windsurfing, the CL253 can be used as part of a adjustable downhaul system.
The cleat has an in-built pulley. Manufactured from aluminium for light weight and durable performance, two finishes are available:
1. CL253 has a silver stove enamel finish for a cost effective, high quality coating
2. CL253AN has a hard anodised finish to give a hard wearing surface.
- Use 16 plait rope for best results.
- Always use the supplied PTLINK for easier rope release. See rigging sketches on right.
- Waxing the rope can protect rigs from sand damage and revitalise a worn rig.
- Use heat shrink covers or electrical tape to prevent potential snagging points.
It can be also used for:
- Canvas structures
- Theatre lighting
|Max rope diameter||8 mm|