Series 55 BB Orbit Block, Single, Becket, Swivel head RF55110
Sheave Ø 55 mm
Max. Rope Ø 10 mm
Max. Cable Ø mm
Pin Ø 5 mm
M.W.L. 500 kg
B. L. 1000 kg
Weight 88 g
• Ultra LightWeight
• Low friction 2-stage Orbital ball bearing system
• Highest working load in its class
• Low profile and compact
• High performance cleating
• Swivel shackle head for unlimited block rotation.
• Stainless steel shackle head and compatibility with sharp fixing points.
• Ultra low profile integrated becket.
• Mainsheet systems on dinghies, sportsboats and small keelboats to 9m (30ft)
• Halyard, Vang and Backstay application on boats to 8m (26ft)
• Control line applications on larger yachts
• Ideal use for mainsheet systems and spinnaker sheets on dinghies, sportsboats and small keel
• boats to 9m (30ft).
• Also ideal with halyard, vang and backstay applications on boats to 8m (26ft).
• Spinnaker sheets on sportsboats and small keel boats (lateral lead blocks)
• Control line applications on larger yachts.
• Ball bearings - High compression strength carbon black Acetal
• Stage 2 bearing - Carbon fibre reinforced, PTFE impregnated Nylon
• Frame/Cheeks - Toughened, glass fibre reinforced Nylon
• Rope Link: UV stabilised, multi-strand impregmented SK75 Dyneema®
• Sheave: Carbon fibre reinforced, PTFE impregnated Nylon.
• Head fitting: Grade 316 stainless steel.
• Ball Bearings: High compression strength carbon black Acetal.
• Stage 2 Bearing: Glass fibre reinforced, MoS2 impregnated Nylon.
|Series||Series 55 Orbit|
|Number of sheaves||1|
|Max rope diameter||10 mm|
|Breaking Strength (kg)||1000|
|Safe Working Load (kg)||500|