Series 75 Core Block, Foot RF74151
Sheave Ø 75 mm
Max. Rope Ø 14 mm
Max. Cable Ø - mm
Pin Ø - mm
M.W.L. 1500 kg
B. L. 3000 kg
Weight 259 g
• Class leading performance and sleek, contemporary styling
• Excellent dynamic and high static load performance
• Less than half the friction of the nearest competitor
• Only two fastener holes - minimises deck sealing considerations
• Scalloped cheeks - allows for variations in line lead
• Mount with 2 x 10mm (3/8") fasteners (not supplied)
Core Blocks® are a true all round solution. A tuned 2-stage bearing system provides excellent performance across the full working load range with an integrated thrust bearing feature and the resilience to handle high dynamic or static loads. Acetal sheave, alloy cheeks and stainless fixings complete the durable package. For reliability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing.
• Ideal for use on mainsheet, spinnaker sheet, vang, halyard and backstay applications on boats up to 14m (46ft).
• General applications on larger yachts.
• Alloy sheave models are available for use with wire.
• Sheave: U.V. stabilised acetal or anodised aluminium (AW models).
• Cheek plates: Aluminium alloy
• Ball Bearings: High compression strength carbon black acetal.
• Hub: stainless steel
|Series||Series 75 Core|
|Number of sheaves||1|
|Max rope diameter||14 mm|
|Breaking Strength (kg)||3000|
|Safe Working Load (kg)||1500|