Guard rail wire 1x19 Stainless Steel AISI 316
Most commonly used wire rope for yacht rigging. Wire rope with a high breaking load. Is generally used for shrouds, stays or guard rails. Also used for other applications.
Other sizes and information about 1 x 19 wire rope on request.
Want to make a quotation for your total rigging yourself? This is possible within the wire rope 1x19 section by following these 6 easy steps:
1. Required length (m): enter length (m)
(Measure total system from heart to heart, explanation swaging and how to measure click here)
2. Diameter: select diameter wire rope
3. Swage terminal or riggingscrew: select "yes"
4. Side 1 (price incl swaging costs; select required terminal or riggingscrew
5. Swage terminal or riggingscrew: select "yes"
6. Side 2 (price incl swaging costs; select required terminal or riggingscrew
|Diameter||3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm|